Popular in Australia industrial Evaporative Air Conditioner for Water Cooler
|FOB Price:||US $650 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $650/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, cash|
- Model NO.: JH18CPV
- Air Tube Material: Plastics
- Operating Voltage: 230 VAC
- Application Fields: Mechanical Engineering
- Lifetime: 15~20 years
- Condition: New
- Airflow(CMH): 18000
- Fan Type: Centrifugal Fan
- Cover Area(Sqm): 100-150
- Water Tank(L): 30
- Product Name: Evaporative Air Conditioner
- Transport Package: Wooden Pallet&Carton
- Origin: China
- Type: Evaporative Air Cooler
- Corrosion Durability: Higher
- Noise Level: Low
- Mounting: Wall/Window Mount
- Certification: CSA, RoHS, UR, ISO, UL, CE, CCC, CB
- Power(W): 1100
- Pressure(PA): 180
- Discharge Type: Down/Top/Side Discharge
- Noise(Dba): <73
- Water Consumption(L/H): 15-20
- Trademark: JHCOOL
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84796000
Speed driver: INVERTER
Wall controller: LCD
Discharge type: Down/Side/Top are available
Pad size: (675+30)*790*100mm*4
Vent size: 675*675mm
Packed size: 1125*1125*965
Load quantity (full): 20PCS/40PCS per 20'/40'GP
Packed size (SKD): 1050x1050x460 + 900x760x640
Airflow: 18000 CMH / 10600cfm
Cooling area: 100~150 m2 / 1076~1614sq ft
Noise: Less than 70dB
Water tank: 40L
Water consumption: 15-20 L/H
Net weight: 85kg
Gross weight: 90kg
Operating weight: 120kg
Cabinet material: 75% PP + 15%PE +10% additive
JHCOOL evaporative air cooler features:
(1) Energy efficient
(2) Cleaner and healthier
(3) Easier and less expensive to install
(4) Environmentally friendly
(5) Simple to maintain
(6) Productivity enhancing
1. What's the principle of evaporative cooling?
JHCOOL Evaporative cooling works on the principle of heat absorption by moisture evaporation. The process happens whenever dry air passes over water, some of the water will be absorbed by the air. This happens because the temperature and the vapor pressure of the water and the air attempt to equalize. Liquid water molecules become gas in the dry air, a process that uses energy to change its physical state. Heat moves from the higher temperature of the air to the lower temperature of the water, resulting in cooler air.
2. How many degree can take the green house down?
That depends on the temperature and humidity of the ambient air. Referring to the "JHCOOL Evaporative cooler supply temperature chart (80 or 90% efficiency)" you will get the answer for specific ambient conditions.
3. Are JHCOOL evaporative coolers good for your health?
They are very good for your health. They clean the air, they use 100% fresh air, they do not dry the air out like refrigerated machines, they maintain a very healthy level of moisture which is good, not only for people, but also for furniture, flowers, books etc., and they do not create static electricity in the floor coverings. Many asthma sufferers get great relief by using evaporative air coolers.
4. Where to use JHCOOL evaporative air coolers?
JHCOOL evaporative air cooler is a cooling system, cool air by water evaporation, widely be used in places where traditional air-conditioning is unavailable.
(1) Textile, garment, shoes, electric manufacturing factory, with very hot temperature inside;
(2) Outdoor restaurant, outdoor coffee bar, garden, outdoor roadshow, balcony, open air market;
(3) Places want to save energy: Living room, office, workshop, gyms;
(4) Places need spot cooling only: Warehouse keepers table, car repair shop, big shopping mall, open air market, etc.
5. Exclusive features make a seasonal cooling and clean air:
(1) The intelligent choice for your budget:
JHCOOL evaporative air cooler consumes up to 80% less energy than conventional air conditioning. That can add up to substantial savings-especially when cooling large commercial areas.
(2) The intelligent choice for the environment:
Unlike air conditioning that requires harsh, earth-unfriendly chemicals to cool the air, JHCOOL evaporative air cooler uses only water That makes JH evaporative air cooler commercial series the green alternative-and the environmentally conscious choice.
When cooling a large area_and when conventional air conditioning is simply not an option---evaporative cooling is the smartest move you can make. Whether it is used for space cooling or spot cooling.