Best Selling Outdoor Heater, Patio Heater, Infrared Heater (JH-NR24-13B)
|1-9 10-49 50-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $125 US $124 US $123 US $120|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: JH-NR24-14B
- Ventilation: With Ventilation
- Installation Ways: Wall Mounted,Ceiling
- Voltage: 220-240
- Net Weight: 8.8kg
- Cover Area: 30sqm
- Color: Black,White
- Transport Package: Carton&Foam
- Origin: China
- Installation: Wall Mounted
- Power: 2400W
- Key Words: Outdoor Heater
- Dimension: 1500*189*67mm
- Gross Weight: 10.6kg
- Certification: Ce CB SAA ISO9001
- Trademark: JHHeater
- Specification: CE/CB
- HS Code: 85162920
How do JH infrared radiant heaters work?
A classic convection heater heats initially circulating air. Our infrared heating panels first people and objects, not the air around it. Infrared rays heat up the skin in a short time, and that warm glow goes through the blood circulation around the body. So you feel pretty soon a comfortable warmth while the surrounding air can be cooler.
New tech, quality guarantee
JH infrared radiant heater's surface is made of finned type special aluminum alloy, adopting unique tech; it creates an obvious energy-saving effect because of high electricity-heat efficiency & aero heating elements.
Heating panel is covered by special NANO painting; far infra rays will be created after warming up, as efficiency reaches to 86%.
Regenerative design, more energy-saving
JH infrared radiant heater adopts reflective heat storage design of proprietary intellectual property rights, to increase more than 20% efficiency, showing the best energy-saving advantages.
Infrared radiant heater is sort of warming with advantages of clean, safe, comfort, healthy and reliable, sun-like heating as the sun rises in the room, bringing glaring light of life.
Infrared radiant heater is challenging traditional heating with its advantages of low carbon, energy-saving, eco-friendly, and becoming a new trend of healthy & comfortable warming style.
|Model||Power(W)||Dimension(mm)||Net Weight(Kg)||Gross Weight(Kg)||Cover Area(m2)|
Advantage of JH infrared radiant heater
* Power ON/OFF freely, more energy saving, low cost
* Even heat, fast heating, good heat conductance and low carbon
* No noise, no wind, no smell, no light, do dust
* Easy installation, maintenance free, slim & light design, adjustable thermostat
* Far infra ray acts on human body directly, makes people free like sunshine warm
* Good physical therapy health cares for human body
* Make indoor plants flourish
* Make indoor air clean & sterile due to far infra ray's disinfection antiseptic effect
* Even heat, smaller temperature difference, especially for ceiling mount
* Space heating, easy to focus heat on a certain spot within radiant range, even if in a poor situation
(1) Comfortable: No wind, light or odor will be caused during the running of this product, so the indoor air is clean without floating dust.
(2) Energy-saving: This product has high heat generation efficiency and good heat radiation effect, controls the temperature intelligently, and saves power and energy
(3) Reliable: The indoor temperature can be freely adjusted with price infrared heating panel, free of the limitation of heating season. The service life of this product is up to 20 years
(4) Physical therapy: The heat radiant and infrared heating panel can change body microcirculation, cell organization under skin producing resonance, clearing the barrier of microcirculation, adjusting and balancing nervous system promoting metabolism, increasing body physical power. It is very good for your health
Strict Production Standard, CE, CB SAA Certificate Passed
Free spare parts as for warranty
Instant Technical Support: Installation / Marketing / After Service. We do not only provide products, but also heating solutions
Q: What is infrared heater?
An infrared heater is a body with a higher temperature which transfers energy to a body with a lower temperature through electromagnetic radiation. Depending on the temperature of the emitting body, the wavelength of the infrared radiation ranges from 780 nm to 1 mm. The relationship between temperature and wavelength is expressed by the Wien's displacement law. No contact or medium between the two bodies is needed for the energy transfer. Infrared heaters can be operated in vacuum or atmosphere.
One classification of infrared heaters is by the wavelength bands of infrared emission.
1. Short wave or near infrared for the range from 780 nm to 1,400 nm, these emitters are also named bright because still some visible light is emitted;
2. Medium infrared for the range between 1,400 nm and 3,000 nm;
3. Far infrared or dark emitters for everything above 3,000 nm.
Q: What is far infrared?
This heating technology is used in some expensive infrared saunas. It is also found in space heaters. These heaters use low watt density ceramic emitters (usually fairly big panels) which emit long wave infrared radiation. Because the heating elements are at a relatively low temperature, far-infrared heaters do not give emissions and smell from dust, dirt, formaldehyde, toxic fumes from paint-coating, etc. This has made this type of space heating very popular among people with severe allergies and multiple chemical sensitivity in Europe. Because far infrared technology does not heat the air of the room directly, it is important to maximize the exposure of available surfaces which then re-emit the warmth to provide an even all round ambient warmth.