Evaporative Air Cooler (18000CMH for commercial/industrial cooling)
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Pallet&Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: JH18APV-T
- Operating Voltage: 230 VAC
- Certification: ISO, CE, SGS, CCC, CB
- Power(W): 1100
- Pressure(PA): 180
- Discharge Type: Downtop/Side Discharge
- Noise(Dba): <73
- Water Consumption(L/H): 15-20
- Trademark: JHCOOL
- Origin: China
- Type: Evaporative Air Cooler
- Mounting: Wall/Window Mount
- Condition: New
- Airflow(CMH): 18000
- Fan Type: Axial
- Cover Area(Sqm): 100-150
- Water Tank(L): 30
- Year: 2014
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84796000
Air Pressure: 180PA
Power Supply: 220V/50Hz
Power Consumption: 1.1KW
Exterior Size: 1100x1100x950mm
Wind Exit Size: 675x675mm
Fan Type: Axial
Noise: ≤ 48-73 dB(A)
Effective Area: 100-150m2
1. Inverter 16-variable-speed evaporative air cooler
2. Frequency transformer inverter to save energy
3. Big luxury LCD screen with temperature, humidifier, water level display
4. Exhaust fan function
5. Corrosion resistant cabinet, UV resistant, anti-deformation, stabilized, high strength structural polymer
6. Large airflow, low noise, aerofoil shaped axial fan using ABS and MPPO material
7. Controlled open water distribution system, which enables water flow smoothly
8. High efficiency cooling pads with great evaporation and easily maintain.
1. What's the principle of evaporative cooling?
JHCOOL Evaporative cooling works on the principle of heat absorption by moisture evaporation. The process happens whenever dry air passes over water, some of the water will be absorbed by the air. This happens because the temperature and the vapor pressure of the water and the air attempt to equalize. Liquid water molecules become gas in the dry air, a process that uses energy to change its physical state. Heat moves from the higher temperature of the air to the lower temperature of the water, resulting in cooler air.
2. How many degree can take the green house down?
That depends on the temperature and humidity of the ambient air. Referring to the "JHCOOL Evaporative cooler supply temperature chart (80 or 90% efficiency)" you will get the answer for specific ambient conditions.
3. Are JHCOOL evaporative coolers good for your health?
They are very good for your health. They clean the air, they use 100% fresh air, they do not dry the air out like refrigerated machines, they maintain a very healthy level of moisture which is good, not only for people, but also for furniture, flowers, books etc., and they do not create static electricity in the floor coverings. Many asthma sufferers get great relief by using evaporative air coolers.
4. Where to use JHCOOL evaporative air coolers?
JHCOOL evaporative air cooler is a cooling system, cool air by water evaporation, widely be used in places where traditional air-conditioning is unavailable.
(1) Textile, garment, shoes, electric manufacturing factory, with very hot temperature inside;
(2) Outdoor restaurant, outdoor coffee bar, garden, outdoor roadshow, balcony, open air market;
(3) Places want to save energy: Living room, office, workshop, gyms;
(4) Places need spot cooling only: Warehouse keepers table, car repair shop, big shopping mall, open air market, etc.
5. Exclusive features make a seasonal cooling and clean air:
(1) The intelligent choice for your budget:
JHCOOL evaporative air cooler consumes up to 80% less energy than conventional air conditioning. That can add up to substantial savings-especially when cooling large commercial areas.
(2) The intelligent choice for the environment:
Unlike air conditioning that requires harsh, earth-unfriendly chemicals to cool the air, JHCOOL evaporative air cooler uses only water That makes JH evaporative air cooler commercial series the green alternative-and the environmentally conscious choice.
When cooling a large area_and when conventional air conditioning is simply not an option---evaporative cooling is the smartest move you can make. Whether it is used for space cooling or spot cooling.